Información empresarial

jueves, septiembre 01, 2005

Los mejores blogs para empresarios

Los mejores blogs para empresarios según WorkHappy.com son:


"Creating Passionate Users This blog is brimming with brilliant business wisdom, commentary and well-developed (if a bit long winded) ideas.
Duct Tape Marketing I like how he regularly dispatches great marketing ideas.
Signal vs Noise Love him or hate him, (love him!) Jason and crew have something figured out. And they share. A lot. I dig.


(I wish Bnoopy would update more often, he'd be on the list. But if I'm restricted to just three, I don't want one that only updates quarterly.)"



* Best Blogs for Entrepreneurs?, por Dane, en Business Opportunities Weblog, el 29 de agosto de 2005

Ver también:

- Reader Question: Best Blogs for Entrepreneurs?, en WorkHappy.com, el 29 de agosto de 2005